Rosie, Sophie and Jack

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

I love them!!
It makes me laugh every time I see a picture of Rosie with her mouth open (which seems to be about 95% of the time...
). What a chatterbox.

I think my favorite is the one with Sophie standing up against the swiffer. But they are all wonderful, thank you for posting them for us.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome pics, Rosie's coat is so nice and shiny, and that face...just too adorable for words, I can't believe how much taller Jack is than Rosie, and I am cracking up at Sophie with the Swiffer LOL Mario hisses whenever I sweep or mop LOL

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always enjoy seeing pics of your gang. They are so cute!! How did you manage to get a few pics of Rosie with her mouth closed?
She's such a little ham for the camera!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Look at how much....lankier....Jack is than his sisters! I know you said he was all legs before, but man it really shows in that picture.
He's filled out a lot, but after 3 years you'd have thought he would have grown into those legs by now wouldn't you

Originally Posted by Momto3boys

What do you feed them? They all have such shiny coats!!
They eat Bozita wet food, and for dry they have Royal Canin Oral, and James Wellbeloved, but because Sophie has a little dandruff i'm stopping the JWB and starting them on Royal Canin for their skin and fur

Originally Posted by Kailie

Does Rosie ever shut up??
Not really
The only time she's quiet is when she's sleeping, or when she was poorly for 3 days with her tail. Actually it was awful because i'm so used to her talking now, but Jack's a little chatterbox as well