Rosie, Sophie and Jack

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

If I could visit any kitties from this site, it would be a toss up between your sweethearts and Kailie's kitties (and fosters). I just adore them beyond words
Ok, so here's the deal! Alison, you come here to meet MY babies, then I'll join you on a trip to meet THESE precious characters and then I'll accompany you home to your place to meet YOUR gorgeous loves.

I must say, Rosie literally cracks me up, what cattitude! The kissing pictures though, could they BE any cuter?!?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Ok, so here's the deal! Alison, you come here to meet MY babies, then I'll join you on a trip to meet THESE precious characters and then I'll accompany you home to your place to meet YOUR gorgeous loves.
That sounds like a plan
. What fun we would have!

And, I love that you posted a video of Rosie so that we could hear what she had to say. I'm so used to seeing her pics with her mouth always open that I had formulated an idea of what she sounded like, but, boy, was I wrong! I thought she'd be super loud, but in the video it sounds as though she's chattering. And, it was so cute! It really was like she was just having a conversation with you. And, I suppose it's lucky for you that her voice wasn't as loud as I'd had imagined -- especially with her always talking at you! She's full of cattitude and it couldn't be sweeter! It's lucky you're across the pond as I'd be tempted to catnap her. I love me a chatty Cathy cat
!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Those are fantastic! (I know they're especially for Linda, but I just had to enjoy some pics of Rosie, Sophie and Jack!

I laughed out loud at the "passing gas" one!