Rosie, Sophie and Jack

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember talking you around into a SECOND cat but now you have a third. How wonderful Susan, I love Jack. He's gorgeous. Lovely photos.
Merry christmas to you.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

OMG Sam!!!! I did a double take when i saw your username!

Were have you been hiding girl?!. It's lovely to see you back
I've been hiding - studying, having kittens, travelling my beautiful country!
It's so lovely to see that you're still here. Thanks for the little icon, I wouldn't have a clue how to do those.

I'd like to think I've grown up now a bit (I'm 18 now) so maybe have a bit more to contribute

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous pictures once again Susan!
All three of them have made my heart melt, and seeing Jack and Sophie together..well that says it all

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Jack is so big now! im suprised that Rosie doesn't have her mouth open for all the pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'd like to think I've grown up now a bit (I'm 18 now) so maybe have a bit more to contribute
I'm pleased to hear that Sam, because for a younger member you always did have good advice with all the experience you have with your show cats

I hope you post a thread about what you've been up to, because i know i won't be the only one who's interested, not to mention pictures of the cats

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rosie looks like she's keen on "yelling" at you.

The pic of Jack and Rosie of just their heads, "stuck" together, is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the most beautiful pictures ever Susan! I so love seeing Rosie with her big mouth and her looking after Jack, SOO sweet
I never tire of them

Makes me wish Jazzy was still around because we never really got pictures of the two of them together =(