Rosie, Sophie and Jack

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your baby boy gets more handsome with each pic Sues! They are all soooooooo gorgeous!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From what I can see, Rosie really loves Jack, doesn't she. Now you see her cuddling and laying with Jack more than you do Sophie. Does Sophie feel a little left out these days?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

From what I can see, Rosie really loves Jack, doesn't she. Now you see her cuddling and laying with Jack more than you do Sophie. Does Sophie feel a little left out these days?
Hope your right, Jack is joined at the hip with Rosie' When i give them their wet food and Rosie comes running, it's like seeing a young foal with it's mother running so close beside her.

Sophie doesn't seem to want to bother with Jack as much. She'll give him the odd lick, touch noses etc.... but as far as playing goes she doesn't want to know, and if Jack tries to play he gets a bop on the head from her.

I make up for all of that with her though by giving her lots of love and little chats between m other and daughter just so she knows she's still loved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Hope your right, Jack is joined at the hip with Rosie, When i give them their wet food and Rosie comes running, it's like seeing a young foal with it's mother running so close beside her.

Sophie doesn't seem to want to bother with Jack as much. She'll give him the odd lick, touch noses and all 3 of them sleep on the bed at night, but as far as playing goes she doesn't want to know, and if Jack tries to play he gets a bop on the head from her, but the good thing is is that theres no fighting.

I make up for all of that with her though by giving her lots of love and little chats between mother and daughter just so she knows she's still loved