Rosie, Sophie and Jack and a man called Gil!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Gils very broad because he's originally from Glasgow, and yes, he rolls his R's as well
Weve got quite a few clients at work who are scottish so i'm used to it, plus the scottish border is only a 30 minute drive from where i live.

Where he lives now in the highlands the accent there so much softer, but it's lovely
I used to date a guy whose family was originally from Glasgow, and whose sister-in-law was "right off the boat", as we say, so I learned to understand Glaswegians. I worked with a guy from Liverpool for several years, and he couldn't understand why I could understand the Glaswegians, but had trouble when he lapsed into "Liverpudlian". He claimed that he couldn't understand a word once he crossed the border to Scotland. I've always had the most trouble in London, believe it or not! I had two Cockney neighbors when I was studying in Augsburg, Germany, and their Cockney slang drove me nuts.

Jack looks very dark in those photos.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...great new pics!
I love that Gil is fixing their kitty tree!
Do you tell him that all the girls here have a little crush on him?

And you haven't answered the question yet...does he have a brother or cousin or something?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics, Susan. The kids are super as always, and they really do approve of Gil, don't they? Guess he really is a keeper!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

..does Gil have a brother?
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

I'm with Trouts Mom, does he have a brother
Originally Posted by clixpix

And you haven't answered the question yet...does he have a brother or cousin or something?
He does, but their all taken
His son Jamie is single now though?

Wait until i tell him that he has a bunch of groupies

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh!
Thhose are great pictures, Susan! Rosie sure is quite taken with Gil...that is wonderful!! And I agree...Jack is quite a big boy!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh dear all Gils brothers are taken, now thats a disapointment, next question will be How old is his son lol

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The kitties are in love too!

I saw Jack's pictures in another thread recently and was amazed at how large he's grown, and so quickly! But here? He looks like he's grown even more! He's going to be one big kitty!

They are absolutely gorgeous, Susan - as is your home!

Laurie