Roommates....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are gone!!!!!

I came down to my mom's today to clear my head and work some things out. Brandon took the day off work as well to talk to them and let them know how severe things are.

Apparently things got heated between them and Brandon and so he told them to either get out, or he was calling the police.

Well, they wouldn't leave so he called the police. And as bad as it sounds, he told them that they don't pay rent, they don't receive mail here and that they're squatters.
The cops advised them to leave but technically, we would have to evict them.
So he gave them a 3-day notice.

After about an hour of them threatening this and that, and Brandon basically told them at this point, he didn't give a damn! That now not only will they not be able to live here but if they don't move out, then they'll have an eviction on them and they won't be able to move in ANYWHERE!

So they packed up and moved out!

Brandon just called me and told me what happened. He was also able to get the power on in our names after he explained to them what happened.

I'm going to be on my way home in a few mins.... to MY HOME!!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear that! It's too bad the police had to be involved, but it seems that was for the best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too!

It was so peaceful when I got home last night.. Brandon said the tension was gone as soon as they pulled out of the driveway.

We had a couple friends over last night and we had so much fun.

The only downside is the room was disgusting
Brandon tried to clean up as much as he could but he has a weak stomach

I won't go into details but a good friend of mine and I cleaned it. 3 garbage bags, a carpet shampooer, a bottle of 409, a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and a a bottle of Smirnoff later... it is finally clean

Trust me, we needed the Smirnoff to numb our senses

Not only was it a cleaning.. it was a cleansing

I'm happy they're gone

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So did you have to tie a hanky over your nose to mask the smell (use Vick's Vapor Rub like the cop shows do!)

Its a nice offer you made to your friend at the time but I'm glad it turned out well for you!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, what gross people! Not only were they inconsiderate, they couldn't even clean up after themselves. Somehow that doesn't really surprise me given your descriptions of them, though...