Roofie's Cat-a-Tonic Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, no, insomneeuh is icky. So sorry we weren't here wen you did haf it!
Awww, we has it too but lazee ol meomwy not let us get on the puter till now
. She say she sorry tho and gona try to do bettr! We will see about that! Anyways we here now, we waitin to see what the "Speshuls of the day" is gonna be! Hey Roofie, what's cooking? Maybe "hammie hash" and "birdy bites"?!
I'll have a catnip coffee while we waitin and meomwy sez Tia can have a cafe mocha if it not too much troble and you has it! jasper and tia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today Iz Buffet Day
Finger Foods
Buffalo Wingz
Ribs
Fish Stix
Mac & Cheese
Boston Baked Beens
Catnip Custard

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gud Mowninn Tia and Jasper Caffe Mocha comin rite up darlin.
Jasper do you want a lil character in your Coffee?
Whut dus ur Meowmy an Pawpaw want today?

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can enny of u cats or peepul tell me why my Purrpaw who iz such a gud cook and is da Chef heer at Roofies likes to eat stuff strait frum da can.
He eats his Chiken N noodles and all kind a Chef Boyardee stuff rite out of da can wif no heet or nuffin.. Duz enny of ur peepul do dat stuff too.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Can enny of u cats or peepul tell me why my Purrpaw who iz such a gud cook and is da Chef heer at Roofies likes to eat stuff strait frum da can.
He eats his Chiken N noodles and all kind a Chef Boyardee stuff rite out of da can wif no heet or nuffin.. Duz enny of ur peepul do dat stuff too.
Dere Roofis and Luky, Smudgie mite have a point about the dishes, but the only thing my meomwy eats rite outta da can is black olives! She always heats up the other stuff! Buts she says that she also gots a dishwasher! And I jasper likes my canned cat food cold outta the frigerator! Meomwy has reeded that mos cats like theirs a little bit heated in the microwave but I likes MINE cold from the fridge! Probably cuz I such a cooool cat myself!
By the way, everything sounds delish so me and tia be having the bufe, also meomwy say I don need nothing in my coffee, I enuf of a character without no help! Gee thanks meomwy
, yur friends jasper and tia

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dis iz Luky an I decided to go rite to da Horese as..ooops I meen mowf an axed him why he eated his fud cold so much an he sez it iz frum when he wuz inna da Armee an he eated da sea rats.....
Now Iz konfuzed cawse I thot sea rats wood be fud for sailor cats. Purrpaw sez tho dat sum stuf iz just gud strait frum da can an he liks dem dat wat . Dats ok I guess cawse he poors da chikenoodle juise into our fud bowls an we liks it.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dis iz Luky an I decided to go rite to da Horese as..ooops I meen mowf an axed him why he eated his fud cold so much an he sez it iz frum when he wuz inna da Armee an he eated da sea rats.....
Now Iz konfuzed cawse I thot sea rats wood be fud for sailor cats. Purrpaw sez tho dat sum stuf iz just gud strait frum da can an he liks dem dat wat . Dats ok I guess cawse he poors da chikenoodle juise into our fud bowls an we liks it.
Well dat makes sense to US. Meomwy sez Mr Butch
used to love the broth from Campbells beef soup and that her mom used to give him a spoon of the beef soup strait from the can sometimes.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If he used to sea rats, spaghettios probly lots better.

There wuz a cat for adoption heere, and they rote that before bed you haddta give the cat a mouf-fulla whip cream frum the can!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

If he used to sea rats, spaghettios probly lots better.

There wuz a cat for adoption heere, and they rote that before bed you haddta give the cat a mouf-fulla whip cream frum the can!
hee hee, we likes whipped cream too smudgie! but we never had the can kind, meomwy usually gets the cool whip and me an jasper beggs for it! luv, tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we tink a hot baf will help and meowmy sez meluhtonein does, too.
Originally Posted by carolcat

Awww, we has it too but lazee ol meomwy not let us get on the puter till now
. She say she sorry tho and gona try to do bettr! We will see about that! Anyways we here now, we waitin to see what the "Speshuls of the day" is gonna be! Hey Roofie, what's cooking? Maybe "hammie hash" and "birdy bites"?!
I'll have a catnip coffee while we waitin and meomwy sez Tia can have a cafe mocha if it not too much troble and you has it! jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i think that catnip custard souns reely gud - Java & Pixel & me eech want summa dat! - Cable

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shur Tia I tink u iz ole enuf. Custard fur evvrywun. Oh an Purrpae sed they is "C" rats not Sea Rats he sez da onlee reel difference tho iz da 1st wuns iz inna can and da 2nd wuns iz whut we wood chase if we wuz onna ship.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is custard kina like puddin?

Shur Tia I tink u iz ole enuf. Custard fur evvrywun. Oh an Purrpae sed they is "C" rats not Sea Rats he sez da onlee reel difference tho iz da 1st wuns iz inna can and da 2nd wuns iz whut we wood chase if we wuz onna ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.