Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we luv sittin wif our speshul gurls.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi everone

It so gud of youse to take that stuff to the cats in New Orleans an we all luvs jazz cos it meowmy's favrit moosic an we listens to it allatime.

Hi Sweethearts! Cum an sit wif us!

Sorry bout orderin from the rong menu Roofus we know it a serius buzness to yu an yu gots to make money! Are we still on the German menu? Wot do yu recommend cos we not sure wot any of that stuff is?

Graycie, Go Go an Princess

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi everone

It so gud of youse to take that stuff to the cats in New Orleans an we all luvs jazz cos it meowmy's favrit moosic an we listens to it allatime.

Hi Sweethearts! Cum an sit wif us!

Sorry bout orderin from the rong menu Roofus we know it a serius buzness to yu an yu gots to make money! Are we still on the German menu? Wot do yu recommend cos we not sure wot any of that stuff is?

Graycie, Go Go an Princess
yes we are on da German one gurlfrens I wood go wif da Winerschnitzel if I wuz u wif da kartofflnsalat and sum strudel

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy sez we cant have any of dat cuz she still feels yukky and it smells funny. we take a coke icee for her and some nice salmon nips if you gots some left.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey tuff boys
and pretty paws

Meomy just got back from NJ and she brought us sum reely good peezas frum a plase in lincroft. Wez browt it into share wit evryones so step up and take a slice. Theres mushroom peezas sausage peezas, cheeze peezes (we put xtra katnip on it).

Luky and Rufus, do you have any gud beers to go wit the peeza? I'll take one on yur rekomendation.

Luzee

This is Carlee - I'd like a katnip dakwee. I had a bad morning cause daddy stepped on my foot and yelled at me like it was my fault. Much will just have a large milk.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok S&H an Iz sorry your meowmy Bobby still feel bad.

For Beers try duh Berliner Kindel Bier it iz gud bier.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have sum of da Winerschnitzel wif da kartofflnsalat and sum strudel. I hadda copy that cause I couldn't spell it!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An to go wif da speshulls we hafz Succotash an Green Beens and Smashed taters an Sweet Taters an Mint jelly fur da lamb an Punkin pie an Rolls an Cornbred an Creamed spinach and Squashes.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

An to go wif da speshulls we hafz Succotash an Green Beens and Smashed taters an Sweet Taters an Mint jelly fur da lamb an Punkin pie an Rolls an Cornbred an Creamed spinach and Squashes.

We'd like some baked ham, pleez, some taters, cornbread and creamed spinach!!

Meowmy sez she's gonna come wif us too and have sum. Katnip milkshakes fer us and a big glass of water for meowmy, she sez she aint drinkin any alcomohol today! Yesterday she and daddy went to a wine festival, and, uh, she done enuff drinkin fer herself fer awhile she sez!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Meowmy say I should have the goose. (Mebbe she think Iz a silly goos for the trick I pulled Fryday...) I'll be rite there. She makin me sit round an watch football.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Itz begining to look an awful lot like Monday's Speshull's are gonna be Sunday leftovers but they shuld make pretty gud sammitches an the lambie will make gud stew, Dunno whut I'll do wif leftover goose tho. Enny idears?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how bout a souffle?
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Itz begining to look an awful lot like Monday's Speshull's are gonna be Sunday leftovers but they shuld make pretty gud sammitches an the lambie will make gud stew, Dunno whut I'll do wif leftover goose tho. Enny idears?

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purrpaw sez dat's a gud Idear Smudge. U smart lil Kitten Cat.
Must be cawse of ur magik eyes.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy ate so much ham she had to go sleep it off!
Sorry if she hogged all the butter for the hot cornbread.

Silly meowmy! She's drooling butter on her pillow!

Status
Not open for further replies.