Roo and Kanga Play

fostermom28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Tamme
Thanks guys! Those two get along like bluejays, I swear they were in love.

Jill they are both males and three years apart in age. Neither of them get along with Tigger cause Tigger is a snob. LOL.

I love the pic where Roo grabs Kanga behind the head with his paws and licks his ear. They do that to each other all the time.
This is so funny because my Orange Tabby, Scott and my gray/brown tabby Pepper are two boys and best buds, but Miss Belle.....forget it. She hates them both!!

Karen

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
all 3 are so cute!!! I can't believe how much Kanga has grown!! I immediately saw Tigger in the corner of the first pic!
Guess I have sharp eyes!

Whenever I see Tigger, I always WISH she could tell us what really happened to her during her time when she had gotten out of the house. I am SOOOOO glad that you were able to find her and get her back and she's back to normal and healthy right?

I am very thankful that all 4 of my cats gets along. I can tell who favors who though. Spike and Buddy (boys) tend to wrestle and groom each other most often while Pepper and Zebra (girls) would wrestle and groom each other more often but all do get along (MOST OF THE TIME)!

Once in a while, I'll see Pepper hissing her head off at either Spike or Buddy and I know it's time for "TIME OUT!" GRIN

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pamela
Whenever I see Tigger, I always WISH she could tell us what really happened to her during her time when she had gotten out of the house. I am SOOOOO glad that you were able to find her and get her back and she's back to normal and healthy right?
Hi Pam, yes Tig is back to normal...although she doesn't tolerate the other kitties as well. She spits alot whenever they chase her and she attacks with a paw whenever they get near. Kinda worrisome but I'm just thankful she's back.

Thanks for asking!

maggie :o)

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

These pictures made me and my hubby laugh

They are so cute and funny..

The first one they are all innocent, then kissing, then huging

I wish my baby got along with other cats like that.

Thanks for letting us take a look at your babies