Rome's kits

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. The new babies are GORGEOUS.

Every time I go to your website, I look at the pictures of every single cat on there. I just can't help myself. You have to stop posting pictures, or I will give in and acquire Bengal family members much too early for my budget.

I love all of your cats, Nial. They are so beautiful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

You have to stop posting pictures, or I will give in and acquire Bengal family members much too early for my budget.

I love all of your cats, Nial. They are so beautiful.
Thank-you so much!

Sorry to say, I have posted updated pictures today!

We are thinking of keeping the sole boy, Edgar. Going to hold him back for awhile to see how he developes.

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, boy! New pictures! "runs off to see"

Ooooo, Emma! What a little cutie. I like her markings better than Emiko's. Is her earset a little wide or was she just unsure that day? If you think Emiko has the better markings - tell me, I'm trying to learn here.

Rome and Cha Cha babies. That should produce some outstanding kittens!

anita1216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW..just leaves me kind of speechless. Those kittens are simply beautiful
You must be so very proud, congratulations again.

*yeah Im late looking at the pics LOL*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New updated pics are on my site. Here: http://www.bengalshowcats.com/Meridiankittenspage.html

The only kitten not spoken for yet is Emma and her mug shot is pretty comical, she looks like she just got busted doing something she wasn't supposed to.

We should have kept Elise, she's awesome, but she is going to very good breeder friends who will show her, so I guess it's all good.

Edgar looks better with each passing day, so my guess is that he will be staying on as our next male show cat.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

New updated pics are on my site. Here: http://www.bengalshowcats.com/Meridiankittenspage.html

The only kitten not spoken for yet is Emma and her mug shot is pretty comical, she looks like she just got busted doing something she wasn't supposed to.

We should have kept Elise, she's awesome, but she is going to very good breeder friends who will show her, so I guess it's all good.

Edgar looks better with each passing day, so my guess is that he will be staying on as our next male show cat.
she does look guilty