Rocket gets a new pal

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by coaster

Actually, I'm going to put Mango on my list. That's pretty good. Some other recent additions to the list: Twinkie (orange and white) and Hotrod (he zips around.)
Twinkie would be a great name, but if you have Twinkies in your kitchen that are actually orange, I suggest not eating them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I guess they're really more of a gold color -- that was a bit of a stretch.

The new guy was sneezing again last night and today I noticed he was holding one eye partly closed, and it looked like it might be just a little inflamed, so I'm pretty sure he's got a URI of some kind. Naturally, it was five minutes past noon and all the vets here are only open a half day on Saturday.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope his eye clears up ok.
He's a very pretty cat, and you take some lovely photos.
Any progress on choosing a name yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No name yet. He's not showing any symptoms today, and his eye looks fine, so we did some more "crack in the door" stuff today. More hissing from Mellie, but I think, from the position of her tail and her body posture, that at least she's not showing fear.

stormysmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww sweet lil fella. He looks like an adult version of a kitten we rescued from the middle of the street about a year ago. The poor lil guy was running through heavy traffic with eyes as big as baseballs. We had to litterally stop traffic to save the lil guy. He was cleaned up fed and taken to the vet where an elderly woman promptly fell in love with him and desided she would take him to live with her four other fur babies. "Lucky" is now a chubby spoiled brat cat.

Anywho congrats on your sweet new fella.

For some reason the name Brady comes to mind when I look at his cute little face.