RIP Steve Jobs

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He passed today. Like Apple or not he had a HUGE influence over the technology front.

He will be missed.

Rip

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I heard this a few hours ago. So sad, he was too young. I have never owned a Mac though I always secretly loved their design and graphics, a hidden Mac fanboy you could say
Rest in Peace Steve!

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
His life ended too soon.

I've owned Macs since 1990 - during the time when everyone was talking about the company going out of business.

Steve Jobs returned and WOW look what has been created, and the lives touched by all the technology produced by Apple.

If it hadn't been for the ease of use - User Friendly - of this computer, I doubt that my dad - now 91 - would have been able to be using it to communicate and research as he does now. It opened the world up to him, as it has to many.

I hope that he has been able to mentor strong leaders that follow in his footsteps for the good of mankind.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family as they grieve losing him.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My thoughts are with his family at this time. He will be missed very much. When I read in August that he had stepped down, I wondered then if his health had taken a turn for the worse again. RIP, Steve.