RIP kitty

ladygananoque

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all, well yesterday was a sad day, i looked out of my window because i heard a meowing sound and thought it was the neighbours cat who always comes to see me but it was another cat lying on a chair on my porch. He or she was covered in flys so i went upstairs to get dressed to see what was wrong and came outside and the kitty had fell to the floor and died. The poor baby died alone, i feel so guilty that i took the time to get dressed instead of going straight out. Anyway RIP kitty, i wish i could have noticed your suffering sooner

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH, how awful for you and this poor cat
. Just
to you. We always do that to ourselves, the what if's... It is so heartbreaking with these lost strays and ferals, we just don't have control over their health and safety and unfortunately most of them do pass alone. Lots of vibes out to you tonight and thank you for posting about this poor soul.

RIP
little one

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladygananoque

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thankyou feralvr, it just saddens me that the poor kitty went unnoticed. The only thing that cheers me up is that he found my porch and a comfy chair before he passed. There are far too many stray animals where i live but mostly it's bad owners that just let their cats run around the street not caring for their safety. Iv had other cats on my porch who have looked very ill, some belong to neighbours who don't care for them well enough, it sickens me. I wish i could take more of them in but i have 2 kittys that already don't get along.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is so sad...I am so sorry. Our hearts seem to break daily.

You were there as the little soul made its way to the Bridge, so take comfort there.

God bless you.

RIP sweet one.

konstargirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LadyGananoque

Thankyou feralvr, it just saddens me that the poor kitty went unnoticed. The only thing that cheers me up is that he found my porch and a comfy chair before he passed. There are far too many stray animals where i live but mostly it's bad owners that just let their cats run around the street not caring for their safety. Iv had other cats on my porch who have looked very ill, some belong to neighbours who don't care for them well enough, it sickens me. I wish i could take more of them in but i have 2 kittys that already don't get along.
Aw! So sorry to hear. There are a lot of strays by my grandparents house and none of them are spayed/neutered.