Ringtones...

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Depending on who's calling me
, I have AC/DC "back in Black", Gym Cass Hero's "The Queen and I" and TI "What You Know". A little eclectic but it suits my tastes!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I have the theme song from Jurassic Park. I used to have one I downloaded of a cat meowing, but when I was home I never could tell it was my phone ringing and not my cats!
Epona and I used to have birds and I recorded them and just never answered my phone til I changed it

My current ringtone is me holding up my phone in the middle of a squat party during some banging acid techno- but it actually sounds like a badly tuned radio and someone has commented that it gives them the creeps

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking about posting about ringtones!!! Well I have a Razor and I just choose one of the ringtones on the phone called "Waves."

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I switch between a great old bigband recording of "Sing Sing Sing," the theme from Peter Gunn, and the theme from Mission: Impossible (the good old TV series version). Plan to add The Pink Panther theme to the mix soon... and I'm looking for a good clip of the opening of Gershwin's "Rhapsody In Blue." That would be the greatest ringer of all!