Ringside table needed

cat fancier1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I entered my cat in a show for the first time and notice people had these small folding tables in front of their cages . Where can I purchase one of these? Thank you

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you got a photo of what you're looking for?

Over here folding tables can be found at camping stores or hardware stores in various sizes. 

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Check the show hall rules - of course if you saw one it should be OK. I have been to shows on the East coast where tables were everywhere, but here in my region, there are no tables. I found out that because our show halls tend to be smaller, grooming tables aren't allowed.

The ones I have seen most are simply a table top bungie corded above two cat carriers. The bottom level is a board with wheels so the whole thing is also a trolley to transport your cats into the hall.

kittymom88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Check the show hall rules - of course if you saw one it should be OK. I have been to shows on the East coast where tables were everywhere, but here in my region, there are no tables. I found out that because our show halls tend to be smaller, grooming tables aren't allowed.

The ones I have seen most are simply a table top bungie corded above two cat carriers. The bottom level is a board with wheels so the whole thing is also a trolley to transport your cats into the hall.
This. Mine are two pieces of plywood that I carpeted with a staple gun and a rubber-backed bath mat. The bottom layer has four casters. There are eye-hooks on the underside of both top and bottom, and I affix them with bungie cords.