Ring Tones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Its under BREW... your phone should have it!
Hmmm... I still don't see it.
Oh well, I found a violin piece by Bach that I really like.
Originally Posted by Karl

Concur. What is even better is when your co-workers get cell phone calls all day long, allowing you to hear an electronic rendition of the first few bars of their favorite song over and over and over again until you are ready to rip the thing from their hands and fling it into the next zip code. Mmmm... that felt good.
Ya, I'd rather fling my co-workers themselves and spare their cell phones!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you have sprint, t-mobile, or cingular than you can go to 3gforfree.com. Ringtones use to be free but now they charge $7 a year for unlimited downloads... Im sad because it use to be free 100%, but $7 a year isnt bad at all.

Opps Ive been beat, but at least now you know that 3gforfree isnt completely free anymore~

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can download mine straight off my phone from my service provider.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think cell phones are a rip off. they advertise how awesome they are but don't say anything about all the fees. the us is REALLY far behind most other countries that carry cell phones. i really want an iphone but am not switching carriers for it.

I have verizon and i got 2 for 5 dollars. Good enough for me. i have the sopranos and royksopp and that's all i'll download until i get a new phone.

oh and most phones over here unless you have a super duper one, do NOT come with a USB cable.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

If you have sprint, t-mobile, or cingular than you can go to 3gforfree.com. Ringtones use to be free but now they charge $7 a year for unlimited downloads... Im sad because it use to be free 100%, but $7 a year isnt bad at all.

Opps Ive been beat, but at least now you know that 3gforfree isnt completely free anymore~
My boyfriend works for a cell phone company and he said that 3gforfree is free as long as you go on it from your cell phone. If you go on it on the computer it costs you.

I use it and I just click sprint even though I am Canadian and my phone is through Bell Mobility here.
It works...just a hint for any Canadians if you have a bell phone.
If I buy a ring tone through my cell phone company it costs $3.50 plus downloading fees (unless you have unlimited access).

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

My boyfriend works for a cell phone company and he said that 3gforfree is free as long as you go on it from your cell phone. If you go on it on the internet it costs you.

I use it and I just click sprint even though I am Canadian and my phone is through Bell Mobility here.
It works...just a hint for any Canadians if you have a bell phone.
I didn't know it cost anything. I can still get mine free from my phone and I have a Sprint Razor.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so werid... Last time I tried accessing 3gforfree.com on the internet and on my cell it told me there would be a fee (yearly $7)... So as an experiment I tried it again on my phone (its bookmarked
) just now and Im able to download for free again. That is bizarre, because a few months ago it wouldnt let me and now I can again... Good deal because my new phone has no ringtones other than the ones it came with... YAY!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

i think cell phones are a rip off. they advertise how awesome they are but don't say anything about all the fees. the us is REALLY far behind most other countries that carry cell phones. i really want an iphone but am not switching carriers for it.

I have verizon and i got 2 for 5 dollars. Good enough for me. i have the sopranos and royksopp and that's all i'll download until i get a new phone.

oh and most phones over here unless you have a super duper one, do NOT come with a USB cable.
All I had to pay was a small upgrade fee for my phone and I don't experience any "hidden" charges. I'm fully aware of what I'll be charged for.

My hubby has an I-Phone... it's pretty cool but big and heavy. I don't personally care for it.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

Super duper
really? that makes a bit of sense I guess.
I love super duper mobiles, but I really love the super, super duper ones in Japan that you get for free.