Riley's weekend fun

dtetrev

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL well woke up Saterday morning & our newly adopted stray, Riley, was really lovable. I couldn't figure it out, he jumped up on my lap & started just rolling around. I was so happy thinking yes we've had a break thru. WRONG, it seems our little darling managed to get his indentifing coller off that night & was showing off. His only problem was he didn't hide good enough
. He looked so disappointed when we put it back on him.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine were also very proud when they got them off. They were working as a team, chewing on each other's collar. And, to make sure I couldn't find them, lifted up the sink stopper and dropped all 3 of the tags into the drain.

It doesn't matter why he was rolling around on you, he did, and that's what counts, right?

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that is so funny, i bet he gets it off again
my sister tried that collar thing with the first cat she got, he was a inside kitty, anyhow he would take it off everytime, she finally gave up, so with the next few kitties, she didnt try
wish you luck with him, and that name Riley, i love it, real cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dtetrev

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes he is an indoor kitty, unfort the adoption place I got him from won't allow it. I had to sign a contract that I wouldn't declaw him(ni biggy there
), he would only be an indoor cat(again no problem there) & I would always leave the collor on him. It's a saftey collor that also has a little metal tag that says he is an indoor cat & if he's lost to return him to Kitty Angels so they can get him back to me. If they notice at any time he doesn't have his collor they can take him away from me
, by the contract.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woah .. You had to sign a contract that your indoor cat has to wear a collar?? That is the oddest thing I've ever heard