rice krispies treats! who likes them????

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mum used to make 'special' rice krispies treats with melted Mars bars instead of marshmallows and now that is all I will eat - the marshmallow ones just don't cut it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Excuse me FREAKS you say, I don't like them
there to sweet.
I know you only made them to hang on that wreath anyhoo
yup
i'm a wreath freak
/ speaking of making things, have you made your slippers yet? I'm going to sometime in the next week or two
/ I still haven't had a chance to make my wreath tonight! I'm exhaused!! So far today i've done several hours worth of papers, cleaned the burners on the stove, dishes, bathrooms, vaccumed, cleaned the kittens cage (and the kitchen after they trashed it by shreading the trash bag liners once again
) and i'm just now doing some laundry. I think tonight I will wrap presents instead maybe and do my wreath tomrorow.
- The ribbon is blue, silver, and white ,and I have berries and flowers to put on it
I'll send you pics whever i finish it
- sorry, no rice crispies treats are going on the wreath
...just in my stomach

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh I imagne by the time we get the slippers done, we'll be exchanging them between you and I next year for birthday's
Well, I've decided that they'd make a splendid addition to a SS gift next year
Since I didn't have the extra $$ to do it this year, i'm planning on doing it next year- it'd be funny to put a pair of those in there

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do, but only the way my friend makes them! One year she make a mistake and put too much butter in them and they turned out to be the best ones ever! Now she always makes them like that!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I do, but only the way my friend makes them! One year she make a mistake and put too much butter in them and they turned out to be the best ones ever! Now she always makes them like that!
I added a little extra to mine too
They turned out sooo yummy!
(I use the kind of butter that's good for your heart/cholesterol/ stuff like that
)