Revolution Plus, And Drontal all-wormer?

Comet333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there, is it safe for me to give these to my cat together please? I think she may need tape-worm worming. Thank you

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry I really have no clue if you can give them both at the same time. If no one has a straight forward answer about them being given at the same time I would recommend calling the vet and see what they say about it.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Comet333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry I really have no clue if you can give them both at the same time. If no one has a straight forward answer about them being given at the same time I would recommend calling the vet and see what they say about it.
Yes, will call the vet otherwise (I think it's ok, because they are different ingredients, but would want to be sure).

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Now- you cannot administer any other parasite control products or de-wormers while using Revolution Plus except Drontal- so I suppose the short answer is " yes' it is safe and works well in combination for the elimination of tapeworms

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there, is it safe for me to give these to my cat together please? I think she may need tape-worm worming. Thank you
Sorry bout that-I accidentally quoted heatherwillard0614 heatherwillard0614 instead of you!!!!
Drontal is safe to use in combination with Revolution Plus- once the tape works have been eliminated you can discontinue use of the Drontal but continue the monthly Rev.
Since tapeworms are quite common in cats they are transmitted from ingesting the intermediate host so it's not that common for an indoor cat that uses a monthly flea control application such as Rev Plus