Revolution Flea monthly medication

kaulana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
 Revolution review. I had been using Advantage multi for years and ordered it from Pet Bucket. They sent Revolution instead. That was the first disaster. Then I had to be away for 3 months for work so my ex hubby used what came in the mail. He said it was in a different package and was puzzled. Revolution does not work and has caused me almost a thousand dollars so far in vet bills and my cat's life is possibly shortened and ruined forever. She developed a severe flea allergy and secondary Eosinophilic Granuloma requiring many tests, antibiotics, Cortisone shots and finally now has to take a terrible strong medication for the rest of her life to lower the functioning of her immune system at $50.00 a month. It has several terrible side effects. Now she can get sick really easily so she cannot enjoy the outdoors. This has a lifelong terrible affect on her quality of life. It will also shorten her lifespan. It doesn't even take the allergy away and she still has to get cortisone shots which also shorten her lifespan and cost me a fortune. Since the Revolution did not work, I have battled a flea infestation for months. This does not even include her pain and suffering. Her allergy is so bad that she is miseraable her tummy is bald and raw from her licking she has sores over her eyes and is absolutely miserable and her head is so hot she feels like she always has a fever. I told the vet about the Revolution and she said, "Oh Revolution doesn't work!". I am furious with Pet Bucket and want to warn everyone, Revolution over a three month period while I was away has caused so much damage to my cat and cost me so much money, and may end up costing my cat's life. Do not buy Revolution, Buy Advantage by prescription. Please see my pain and suffering and realize that the money you "save" on Revolution can end up costing you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your cats. Revolution is an inferior product that may end up causing much pain and suffering for your cat and then of course you. I will keep you posted on the full extent of pain suffering and loss caused by this crappy flea medication as time goes by. My cat is still not out of the woods and I am in tears daily watching her suffer.