Reviewers of the Month - September 2015

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We're four days into October but it's never too late to sum up September in the Reviews section!  We've had reviews submitted by dozens of different members but one member has taken reviewing cat products to a whole new level! It is @2Cats4Me  who submitted a total of 18 reviews this month! View media item 236067
 Congratulations! 

How can you be our winner next month?

It's easy. Just visit our Reviews Section  and look for cat products which you've tried. It can be anything from cat food and litter to specialty toys or cat furniture. Write a detailed honest review and submit it. The two users who submit the highest number of reviews become our Reviewers of the month. In addition to that, one review is chosen randomly and that review earns the member who wrote it a $30 Amazon gift certificate! 

Writing just one review can be enough to win the prize. The more reviews you write, the better are your chances! Most importantly - by writing objective and detailed reviews, you're helping other cat lovers make better choices!

Start reviewing for October and you may be our winner next month!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations @2Cats4Me

18 reviews...
That has to be some kind of record!!!!!!!!!
I hope @2Cats4Me   doesn't mind me revealing her professional secret
 but it's keeping the reviews short. A line or two can be enough sometimes and for those using many products, that's a good way to collect tons of reviews fairly quickly.

Last edited:

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope @2Cats4Me   doesn't mind me revealing her professional secret
 but it's keeping the reviews short. A line or two can be enough sometimes and for those using many products, that's a good way to collect tons of reviews fairly quickly.
I don't mind at all ..  Yeah with cats as picky as mine it takes lots of tries to find things they like ..