Restaurants

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Another place that I THINK is a chain that I REALLY love is Cafe Tu Tu Tango! It's incredible! Everything there is an appetizer so it's all made to share with the rest of your table. All of their food is wonderful and the atmosphere is awesome. Often there will be a local artist sitting near the front creating some new piece and the place is totally decorated with local artwork that's up for sale. It's such a fun place to go. That one's located on I-Drive!
Oh Katherine, I LOOOOOVE Cafe Tu Tu Tango!
My favorite chain, though, is Moe's Southwest Grill because their John Cocstostan quesadillas kick bootay
. I also love the biscuits at Red Lobster. I give them 4 drools!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

YAY! Thanks!
NP, but might I suggest using a little extra garlic than what they say? I think it really pops when you add a little extra.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

NP, but might I suggest using a little extra garlic than what they say? I think it really pops when you add a little extra.
Yeah, and a little bit of parsley for color, adds the final, "Red Lobster" touch.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Yeah, and a little bit of parsley for color, adds the final, "Red Lobster" touch.
Yeah... to the garlic sauce, though... not the biscuits. LOL.
Might have a funny texture if you do it the other way, wouldn't it?

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

nah, I mix it w/the spices before I add 'em to the Bisquick.
Really, and it doesn't give it a funny taste or texture? Hmmm... cool, we'll have to try that.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Oh Katherine, I LOOOOOVE Cafe Tu Tu Tango!
My favorite chain, though, is Moe's Southwest Grill because their John Cocstostan quesadillas kick bootay
. I also love the biscuits at Red Lobster. I give them 4 drools!
Oh my gosh I'm so excited that someone else knows about Cafe TuTu Tango.
It's so much fun there!!

Brendan and I also totally love Moes! The portions are huge and totally delicious! "Welcome to Moe's!!"

I'm also a giant fan of Pita Pit.

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
New fave: Rib Crib. It's the best BBQ I've ever had. The sauce is awesome, the meats are smoky, and the sides are way above average. SOOO good.

For pizza, I'd say Minsky's. I think that's a local chain, though. But if you ever have a chance, try it. My favorite is the Five Star Cheese Crisp, extra sauce, on pan, well done, with chicken added to it. So unbelievably yummy.

Cascone's is good, homestyle Italian (triple-tasty calamari), but I think that's a local chain too.

For fast food, I vote Arby's. They don't get a lot of attention, but MAN do they make some good sammiches. And I have to be honest. I like Taco Bell. I just do.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by evnshawn

New fave: Rib Crib. It's the best BBQ I've ever had. The sauce is awesome, the meats are smoky, and the sides are way above average. SOOO good.
OMG! I completley forgot about the Rib Crib! There was one across from the University of Oklahoma football stadium, where i used to work, and we would go over there and eat for lunch.

That is when i fell in love with BBQ!!!!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite ever pizza place in the hole world... made the BEST pizza, was a place called Simple Simons.... it's only in Oklahoma, but it is the BEST pizza place ever! Mmmmm, I loved their calzone!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my favourite ever pizza place was ours, 'Rogers Pizzas' our family business which Dad sold in 2002(I think) I miss the yummy pizzas.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite is Aladdins, which serves Middle Eastern food. It's a chain that started in the Cleveland area but now has locations in Chicago and the Washington DC area. The food is very tasty and the prices are cheap. Their pitzas (pizzas on pita bread) are especially good, and they have a lot of vegetarian selections.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... While in the guise of food critic. I went to this barbecue restaurant that I havent tried yet called Corky's.... Its home base is in Memphis TN. I had the a slab of the best"wet " ribs and pork ever!! I could not eat it all unfortunately but it was good... I also had fries and baked beans. Which was also good

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by okeefecl

My favorite is Aladdins, which serves Middle Eastern food. It's a chain that started in the Cleveland area but now has locations in Chicago and the Washington DC area. The food is very tasty and the prices are cheap. Their pitzas (pizzas on pita bread) are especially good, and they have a lot of vegetarian selections.
We have Aladdins here in NZ, but it serves Dona Kebabs.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

My favorite ever pizza place in the hole world... made the BEST pizza, was a place called Simple Simons.... it's only in Oklahoma, but it is the BEST pizza place ever! Mmmmm, I loved their calzone!
The BEST stromboli I've ever had was in Altoona, PA. Stacy might be able to help me out but it's a place called Al's Pizza. Trav grew up there and loved them so he took me there when we visited his parents and I love it! Too bad it's about 5 hours away

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We don't really have chain restaurants here (except McDonalds!), but there's a Buffalo Grill near us (there are a lot of those in France too). They do THE BEST steaks - don't get to go often though because bf is vegetarian