Rest in piece BishBish

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Thank u all of three..I just hope to give him last goodbyes before his body turns to bones. When I see him in my dreams it always feel like he exit in this world but when I  woke Up.. I notice him hes not here anymore and It makes me missing him ever more..
It will eventually get better, Abbas, that I promise you. Much love and support from me to you. **BIG LONG HUG**

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbas altake

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank u dennis and others.. I feel now much better than months ago and  the pain is mostly gone. It only come back when Im starting to thinking about him very deeply. What makes me feel better is that I did right thing and he lived long and good life!. My cat would be very thankful. I remember his struggle and Living was not fun for him anymore in the last days.. My second Cat has helped  me in the Griefing progress alot! He is my helper buddy! 

The snow is still here.. So we need wait and wait more to bury him 

Last edited:

dmk129

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Thank u dennis and others.. I feel now much better than months ago and  the pain is mostly gone. It only come back when Im starting to thinking about him very deeply. What makes me feel better is that I did right thing and he lived long and good life!. My cat would be very thankful. I remember his struggle and Living was not fun for him anymore in the last days.. My second Cat has helped  me in the Griefing progress alot! He is my helper buddy! 

The snow is still here.. So we need wait and wait more to bury him 

I hope you get to bury your kitty soon.  It is so hard to think of him not being in his final resting place.  I hope you get to have the comfort of him finally being home when you can visit his grave.  You will always love him and remember him so fondly.  He was such a beautiful kitty.  I am glad you have a second cat.  It the remaining kitty adjusting OK?  It is hard for them too.  I am glad you have a helper buddy!!  Let us know how you are doing.  We all feel for your loss. 

Darla