Research needs European dog/cat owners (internship)

internuk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d like to introduce myself by opening this topic. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m Sandra, 22 years old and a student in the Netherlands. At the moment Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m doing an internship in the UK and researching opinions about vets in Europe.

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d like to know what European dog and cat owners want and what they think about vets. Are you happy with your vet? When was the last time youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve visit your vet? Where do you buy your pets food? These are just a few questions I really like to know.

I hope you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t mind Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m using this forum to know more about your experiences, but I really would like to hear your view about this subject. It only takes a few minutes to fill in the survey.

Please fill in my online questionnaire in just a few minutes by clicking the URL below and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll be very pleased!

URL: http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surve...k=130540324742

Thanks in advance!

Sandra

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

internuk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd like to thank everyone who completed my survey without adding a post in this topic! Thank you very much for helping me!

internuk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm still very curious about your experiences and opinions about your vets. If you haven't complete my survey yet, and want to share your view about this subject, please use the URL to get to the survey
Thank you very much!

internuk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The survey will be live for a few more days. If you want to take part of this research, please do. Thank you very much

internuk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Germany will be investigated at this research, but isn't listed with the English version of the survey
Though thanks for completing my survey and your comment