Rescued Kittens & mother cat Need Adopted! (OHIO~transport available!)

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am all maxed out but i do no that in Ohio there are some kill shleters so try to do a search and please at least send them to a NO KILL shelter if you cant find any homes. Have you tried the craiglist sometimes people her in Pittsburgh get stuff from Ohio if you are willing to meet them and such so if you want me to let me kno and i will post something if you want or you can ur self I dont have pm'ing though so just repost me back on here ok? But wait here is the link if you are interested in putting an add up, hope everything works out tho but try this it might work and be sure to post the pictures if you can !!! but here you go
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pet/
if u need help settign it up let me kno !~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jrosler04

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
there isn't even shelters near us, and I REALLY don't want that for any of them!!!

I will post it there, and I could EASILY get them a ride there SOON!! I am actually meeting a rescue for guinea pigs from pittsburgh shortly!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please make sure its one of the no kill ones tho lol but I will see what I can do! Good luck, Ya alot of people post stuff on the site and most are successful so I hope the best, What rescue did you go and meet?

jrosler04

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am not 100% sure of the rescue name!! lol.... wheek care??

I know it is run by Julene

She had 100 (approx) pigs from a hoarder come in, I ended up with approx 15! 2 are preg females!

The kitties are still here! We MAY end up keeping Dr. Seuss, not sure yet!!

I HAVE had replies about them (from craigslist near us) but no one has replied recently!

We ONLY want to consider shelters if ALL ELSE fails! We really do love these little ones, they are SO spoilt!!

jrosler04

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is there ANYONE interested? or does anyone know of a rescue who would take them in?? my dad REALLLY wants them out of here by Christmas!! he personally wants them out by next weekend...

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jrosler04

Is there ANYONE interested? or does anyone know of a rescue who would take them in?? my dad REALLLY wants them out of here by Christmas!! he personally wants them out by next weekend...
If you are on such a short timeframe...then you are best off relinquishing them to a shelter. Rescue groups tend to pull from kill shelters and they are oftentimes full.

Katie

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if you read what I had originally posted right here, but the people just backed out on me just a few minutes ago. I was going to offer to help with your cats if you could help with a transport of a cat to your area but the plans for her just fell through. So I am sorry I will not be able to help. Good luck with your kitties though!