Rescued kittens and curious what breeds they are...

dartalins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Bugatti & blueberry. He looks as if he is chocolate point Siamese and she is blue medium hair two coats but starting to show some brown. She's very tiny compared to him and the mother was all black domestic looking...

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Apparently they are mixes - and thus domestics.  Got this individual gene combination in them.

But Bugatti is a nice look alike of a siamese old type - nowadays also known as  Thai.

Blueberry?  Chartreux perhaps.   Is her tail bushy?  If not she isnt really mediumhair, just longish shorthair.

Sweet and pretty both of them.

You are very lucky.   Lucks tends to go in three, so run and buy yourself a lottery ticket too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dartalins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lol..her tail is getting bushy and she's still changing in looks as well as he lost his dark markings on his face as a baby. His snout is starting to protrude as well like you said an original look. We rescued them about two months ago and I haven't slept since...haha

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see what you mean, Bugatti's face is getting lighter and he is just so beautiful!  Look at little Blueberry peeking at him!  You are very lucky!  My Speedy is a Siamese mix (she has a calico face).  Her body was very light when she was young, but has darkened with Siamese coloration since.  She has eyes just like Bugatti!  Congratulations!