Rescued Kitten

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
good adopting. We got our 4 month old kitten, Samara, from the same type of situation and I think she is grateful to be in a nice home. Hope your little buddy uses his box soon. We kept ours in the bathroom for 3-4 days away from our dog until she was defleaed/dewormed and vetted and she was using the box but she came litter trained though.

claydust

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He looks like a baby Taz, with a full tail (see the picture in My Cats)

Originally Posted by Chloe16

His name may change..have to wait and see his personality.
Taz was originally going to be Simba, BUT, he was the most frantically hyper active kitten I have ever seen, resulting in the name, Taz.

He has become slower, and a bit more dignified, as an older adult.

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oooh, Carson (for now) is adorable!! I remember when my guys were around 12 weeks. Scary, scary time. They learned to climb curtains- at the house I was house sitting! I had to tuck them all up on the curtain rod, but they were definitely craaaazy for awhile there.

Good luck with the little guy! He is cute!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chloe16

Nope I checked, I called EVERY ONE until my ears fell off. The SPCA doesnt do a clinic. The only clinic is the one I mentioned. The next one is in Toronto which is 1.5 hours from me and when you dont have access to a car...

Carson hasnt used his litter box yet....I dont wanna let him have roam until he does. Canada doesnt have nearly the amount of resources the US does sadly
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you weren't in the U.S.

That is such a shame. Too bad there isn't a compassionate vet that would offer his/her services one day a month for a reasonable fee like $30-60 and just do them in assembly line fashion. We have several clinics in our area, and that is how they do it. The last time I helped a friend bring in her cats, there must have easily been 20 cats and 10 dogs getting fixed that day. Of course the vet has helpers, but that is still about $1,500 for the day, if not more.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are going to be good friends! They are so cute!

ajno

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good for you! Had a similar thing happen over the summer. I lost my "baby" Girlfriend on June 24th and her son Rodney died May 20th. Both died of cancer that spread to their lungs. Rodney was a surprise,but Girlfriend I knew our time was limited. Anyways I didn't want to replace them or go through the pain of losing another. But after thinking about it, I decided they would want me to give another cat that was very likely going to die a miserable death a home and shower them with love. Good on you! He's adorable and looks like he's feeling your dog out a bit. Thanks for sharing the pics of him, he's so cute!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a scrumptious little baby. Good on ya for saving him. And same for trying to help the cats in that terrible situation.

breamarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's so cute! The pictures with the dog crack me up. I take two of my cats to my mom's house. One of her four dogs is interested in them, but they're all pretty terrified of them. When Ozzy, who was a 4 pound kitten at the time, sneezed, they ran in four different directions and crashed into furniture
. Ozzy's a total fraidy cat otherwise, but he thinks he's Mr. Tough when there are dogs around