Rescued kitten about 7-8 weeks old

CaspersMommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hopefully I can figure out how to add a pic. This sweet baby boy was in a home where he wasn't taken care of . When we got gin last week.he was covered in stool and fleas. I'll be taking him to the vet. He had almost watery stool and his rectum is protruding a little. He just used the litter box and his stool is no longer watery at all. He has a wet look because I use wipes on him
20210511_092230.jpg
20210511_095641.jpg

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You are very kind to have rescued this baby from a bad home. He does need a vet check given his condition but it sounds as if there has been a little improvement with a change in diet, or maybe from actually being given food. You can post questions about his care, health, and behavior in any of those other forums if you need help.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It’s even better to use just a warm, damp wash cloth on his bum, and apply coconut oil or petroleum jelly to soothe. Perhaps even Neosporin. He looks very red and irritated on his bottom. Poor baby!

With proper vet care and medication for worms, parasites, and fleas, he should begin to thrive. When is the vet check?

He is adorable! Thank you for saving him and please update us on this journey! :lovecat2:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Such good news! He is gorgeous and absolutely adorable! Blessings, and thank you for the fabulous update! 😊

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is absolutely adorable and you are awsome! Was he the only kitten or cat that was in the BAD home? I just do not understand how people can watch any animal suffer

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh my gosh that is not even the same kitten! He looks so happy and comfortable, not to mention a little angel.