Rescued Cats

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All 5 of my cats were rescued.

Zebra was rescued by a rescue organization from the streets when she was about 8 months old then put in Petsmart where I fell in love with her. I have pictures of Zebra as a young cat at home but this will do for now.
(The black cat at the bottom is my RB cat Sunniday).

Buddy and Spike were found as 3 week old kittens in a park by a little boy who turned the boys over to a vet. There was no trace of the momma cat or rest of the litter.. Here's a pic of them the FIRST TIME I saw them.

Pepper- I had started feeding a pregnant stray cat named Sweetie and I lured her into my apt before a blizzard hit and before I could get her to a foster home, she gave birth to 5 kittens. I ended up fostering Sweetie and her 5 kittens before finding homes for all and ended up keeping Pepper for Zebra.. Pepper is in the middle (head showing only)

Tango- a friend found him starving and dirty on a street across from where I work and brought him to me to foster. I ended up keeping him!

I have also rescued other cats/kittens but I'll just put down their names-found homes for all but one- one is with my family-
Sweetie
Tiger
Heidi
Anya
Willow
Taz
Tiger 2
Pooh Bear
Callie
Gandalf
Sammy (lives with my parents in Utah)
Hope

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Such wonderful stories! Thanks everyone for sharing.

My Lucky was a rescue. I was driving along a back road when this little ball of fur ran across the street. The car in front of me drove right over her...he didn't even stop. Luckily she froze and the wheels went on either side of her! I stopped and went to get her, she'd run down into the ditch and was hiding under the leaves. When i started towards her she ran to me and cuddled into my arms. She was about 4 weeks old and covered in burrs! Now she's 7 months old and is my little princess, who likes nothing better then to cuddle!