Rescued a kitty and..she needs some vibes

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You did the right thing by not exposing her to your other furbies.

I once had a cat who picked up a serious case of URI, from another cat I adopted from the animal shelter (who I didn't know had it). He became very, very sick from it, and neither the vet or I didn't think he would make it. But with plenty of antibiotics, a lot of TLC, and forced-feeding, he pulled through. I believe that there's always hope.

Plenty of vibes are coming your way for a speedy recovery for Smokey!

~KK~

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

My daughter and I found a little black kitty today, and we took her straight to the vet to be looked at because she was kinda dragging her back leg and was sneezing something horrible! He checked her temp and it was 104
She also has some really bad lesions inside her mouth!!

I left her at the vets for the night because I am not sure if I want to put alot of money into her right now. I felt horrible seeing her suffering and want to so badly keep her but I cant risk my cats getting whatever she has! I would appreciate some vibes if you could spare some.

PS, my daughter already named her Smokey.

The vet says she is like 4 mos old, so shes not terribly little.

UPDATE:
I spoke with the vet awhile ago and he is going to start her on Clavimox and keep her for the weekend to see how she responds. If you can continue the good vibes please, we appreciate it!!
for Smokey. You are a very good person for saving this cat. I am sure that Smokey will reward your kindness in the future with love and companionship and you will always know that you have made the world a better place.