Rescued A Kitten

Wolf82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found an orphan kitten this week in a abandoned Garden to a House that was full of Rubbish and Dirt. We was there for 2 Days clea ring this garden. No Mother to be seen and the rest of the brothers and sisters kittens where Dead this was the only one alive.we couldn't leave this kitten alone outside on its own. So me and the wife took it home it's only about a week old . We have done all the research and now are looking after the kitten it's doing really well. It's having 32 mls of kitty milk a day and is now rid of fleas and is all clean and fresh it now as started purring what as made us happy we have only had it 2 days and the change in the kitten is unreal

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You are doing obviously nicely with the kitten care etc. But to be on the safe side, what is this kitty milk, exactly??

Thanks for saving this life!

Welcome back with further reports and any questions you can have. Usually there is someone here watching and answering.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ps. do you have a scale? its the easiest way to notice changes, positive or negative. Best are electronical scales measuring in grammes.

And if you can post pics of the kitten, it would be swell!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
You're awesome for caring for this kitten! By kitty milk, do you mean KMR? This is very good for kittens. I would also love to see pictures!