Rescue Kitty That Now Has A Home

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had been noticing a stray cat in our area. Siamese looking kitty --- left food and water every day and he came back but would not let us get near him. Someone in our area had lost a cat that looked like this and came over with a trap. We trapped him on Nov. 21 but it was not this person's lost kitty. I would love to have kept him but with our 3 it would not have been a good fit. Anyway, we took him to Domestic Animal services - (no-kill shelter). He is a Siamese Lynx, approximately a year old, not fixed. The wonderful people at the shelter named him Grinch (he's not a grinch - we called him Sammy). Anyway, to make a long story short, I kept contacting them and they made a great effort to find him a home. Left his story on Siamese bulletin boards. I had a msg the other night the someone was coming to see him. An older couple had lost their Siamese Lynx, came in and it was love all around. Just brings me to tears. He will be the 'only cat' - which I think is best for him. Here is a picture of my rescue -- he'll always be "Sammy" to me! Just look at this picture. You can see the love all around. i cry every time I see this. Just to be clear - the picture is the couple that adopted him.
25323054_533250730360146_1345623092_n.jpg

Last edited:

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww. Just when I needed that "warm and fuzzy" feeling, HERE IT IS! :D
Good for you for helping this kitty and good for kitty gettting a loving home this Christmas! :heartshape::gift::heartshape:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww :) i know cats have no conception of Christmas but it still makes me happy he'll be home for the holidays :)