Rescue Kittens :)

love67742

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So 5 weeks ago, my next door neighbors half feral cat ( I say half because she lives outside, but will let you pet her.) had 5 kittens. But soon after me and my sister started realizing that something was wrong. The kittens where getting crust on their eyes and very stuffy noses. At first we thought that they just had allergies, until I researched and found out it was actually an upper respiratory infection. So we got medicine for them, but it was too late for 2 of them. the passed away peacefully. But soon we saw that their was another kitten that looked half dead. That night we brought the 3 kittens to our house, cleaned them, and put them in a little box. and they are doing so well! the kitten that was near death wasn't eating well at first, but now, He's doing so well and eating a healthy amount. Their are 2 boys ( Tuxedos) and 1 girl (black) and they are the cutest things. We are getting them dewormed very soon so they can run around the house freely :D

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for being such an awesome person and rescuing those kittens :) and also for being so caring and getting them the medical attention they need as well:yess::yess: