Requesting a ton of vibes for new foster, Brooklyn!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kailie
!!!!!!! Again, agree with all of the above too. You and Dana are just angels on earth for abandoned cats/kittens. So many
to you and Brooklyn today. She could have some damage to her hearing from being so very sick. Gosh, that poor little sweetie, but she is SO lucky to have you
Elegant Eleven?? I like the sound of that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope, no more guys.
10 is just right and I don't want to push it. Don't worry though, she won't be going ANYWHERE until I find her the perfect forever home. I want to be able to continue to help, and I won't be able to do that if I keep anymore, as much as I love this girl.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Nope, no more guys.
10 is just right and I don't want to push it. Don't worry though, she won't be going ANYWHERE until I find her the perfect forever home. I want to be able to continue to help, and I won't be able to do that if I keep anymore, as much as I love this girl.
Oh, come on now, everyone needs an all black cat
, and you don't have one yet!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We all have to know our limit about how many forever cats we can care for at one time.
I back your decision to stick with your 10.

When the time is right, you and Brooklyn's perfect forever home will come together.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a few days since I checked in on this thread, and I'm so happy to hear Brooklyn's getting stronger! Yay!!!! That's really sweet that she's so affectionate too.

lovewhiskers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww, what fabulous, wonderful news, I am soooo happy that she is back unedr your care! It melted my heart to read how she is utterly in love with you for all the help and love that you give her
She is soooo sweet and pretty!!!!