Remembering Hope

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Just for you know....

Her taste for the music made of her of a loyal fan of the KISS band....( you know this ) since I meet her, I never can erased from my mind her beautiful face of her site blog everytime that I hear a Kiss song...
Funny you should mention that.

Last night I was having some really weird dreams. One that I remember involved me watching a tv show where a tribute KISS band was playing. At first I didn't recognize it as KISS despite their makeup. I just kept thinking...."Geez! They look familiar!" Then it hit me in the dream! And I woke up a few seconds after thinking in the dream.... "Hope would have loved this!!!" Then I woke up.

I didn't know her well. In fact outside of her forum posts, I didn't know her at all. But she left a mark, and I do find myself thinking about her from time-to-time. Her and Butzie.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks at the Familiar, & respectfully enviroment of TCS, many people can build here deep ribbons of truly friendship, no mattering if in real life can met someday...

If you put your heart & big smile, in what you write on the forums,...I´m so sure all readers can see your smiling face on this marvellous site!...

I feelt it...
and I know we are sourrounded of marvellous people!...

Thinking in you Dear Hope!....

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Thanks at the Familiar, & respectfully enviroment of TCS, many people can build here deep ribbons of truly friendship, no mattering if in real life can met someday...

If you put your heart & big smile, in what you write on the forums,...I´m so sure all readers can see your smiling face on this marvellous site!...

I feelt it...
and I know we are sourrounded of marvellous people!...

Thinking in you Dear Hope!....
a wonderful post Rigel and so true. Even though life was not always easy for Hope, she brought her heart and big smile to TCS.

Still thinking of you and missing you Hope

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

"Deep ribbons of truly friendship." Rigel, you are a poet.
BUT Is the True!......

I can´t Imagine my life without TCS!...
with all what are inside this marvellous world!

thanks!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought tickets to see KISS in concert June 29th. All I could think of when I was buying them is Hope would be so happy.
I will be thinking of Hope when I see Paul Stanley on stage