Remember when?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh I always wanted a Kitty Surprise! Soooo bad! Mom was single when I was at that age, so it just wasn't something she could afford at the time. I did have some Littlest Pet Shop things and Polly Pockets. One is a castle with a gazebo and horse drawn carraige...I still love that thing!
Good news! They still make Kitty Surprise, as of last year! You should totally buy one!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved paper dolls!! Barbie dolls were my passion, too. To have them now, in good shape...I would have a fortune. I often look online at what the old ones are going for (and wanna cry) and can remember having alot of them.
I had a cabbage patch baby...loved coloring books and crayons...anybody remember the PogoBall? It looked liked Saturn, but was a bouncy ball with a platform to stand on.
Also, Shampoodle. Playdough spaghetti factory.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Good news! They still make Kitty Surprise, as of last year! You should totally buy one!
Oh I sooooo want one! We have a boscoves here too! I should go see if I can find one, or get it online. Now how to convince DH I NEED one of these...

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I grew up in the country so I didn't have a lot of toys that weren't alive. Toads, frogs, turtles, snakes, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, salamanders....etc...those were all my toys! But, going younger, I do remember Weebles, Play-doh barber shop where you could grow and cut their hair, Cabbage Patch Kids, mine was named Paige and I still have her actually!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I grew up in the country so I didn't have a lot of toys that weren't alive. Toads, frogs, turtles, snakes, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, salamanders....etc...those were all my toys! But, going younger, I do remember Weebles, Play-doh barber shop where you could grow and cut their hair, Cabbage Patch Kids, mine was named Paige and I still have her actually!
My Cabbage Patch kid was named Abigail Allison, but at 2 and half years old, I decided that I'd rather have a CP Kid named "Pancake". And to this day, Pancake still lives at my parents' house.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure I have renamed stuff too! I just remembered that one of my favorite past times was making what I called Dandelion stew for all our rabbits. I'd put a bunch of weeds in a big pot with water and pretend to cook it, then dish it up to all the rabbits!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I'm sure I have renamed stuff too! I just remembered that one of my favorite past times was making what I called Dandelion stew for all our rabbits. I'd put a bunch of weeds in a big pot with water and pretend to cook it, then dish it up to all the rabbits!
I used to "cook" grass and stuff in our birdbath. I wish I still had the imagination I had when I was a kid!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

My favorite toy as a kid was the Creepy Crawler machine. To this day, I occasionally search stores trying to find one.
OH MY GOSH!!! - I loved this! It was definitely without a doubt my all time favorite! I'm not a "tom-boy" at all, I played with barbies like the rest of the girls, but I always loved this. I use to make the most disgusting creatures I could imagine and give them to my friend (who was very much a "girly girl"....
)