Remember when I had the police called on me?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

It's a sad world indeed, when trying to help a poor, sick, helpless animal is construed as being "illegal", but it's ok for the animal's owner to let them roam around in that condition, un-cared for...
Ditto!

Most people don't care anymore now-a-days, that's the problem - at least not the ones who are in a position of authority to actually do something..

When it comes to the abuse of animals (or any abuse, for that matter) my big mouth usually does (and has) gets me into trouble. I can usually bide my time and remain silent in most things, but not when it comes to that..

I hope that you can catch Runway soon, and give her a good & loving home.
And I agree with the others who have mentioned contacting the cops, to explain the situation. Maybe if they're made aware of the situation, they'll try to help you out, instead of harrassing you everytime they see you at the airport..

~KK~

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that runway is a perfect name for her!! and she is absolutely gorgeous!!
is the plane in the open hanger a small, personal plane? if it is, the hanger might be rented or owned by a person and not the airport. If so, you might could contact the person and get their permission to be there and to trap within their hanger. Then the people calling the cops won't be able to bother you anymore!
Vibes for you to catch your new baby!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
great minds think alike Michelle! I have someone checking into that very thing
as we speak! Yes it is a private plane and hanger. So we'll see! thanks for your support,and thanks to everyone's support!! and vibes!!!

Guess what happened tonight???..... Jace almost had her, he walked right up, very slowly and carefully, to her and touched her back! She ran like a scalded ape! I hope it happens soon, tomorrow night is suppose to be around 28 !! I do know that they go in an enclosed hanger, and I'm sure they pile up together and keep warm! But still......