Remember last week...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

We are too north for the weather system-only 1" predicted (rats).
Anywho I have NOAA.gov website bookmarked with my town so I can look at any time what the weather conditons are. Much more accurate than the other weather sites too.
That's a great idea! I'll have to look into that.

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

New Hampshire should be getting snow after midnight tomorrow, right through Thursday AM. Of course, our fearless weather forecasters can't decide if we will get 3" or over a foot! However, the Old Farmers Almanac predicted that between/8-2/11 we would receive the 1st significant snowfall of the winter - at least one foot. Yeah, they may be off by a couple of days, but they have been right on the money for the rest of the winter, so I believe them! Yuck, the guy who sits next to me says he hopes we get 10 feet of snow - what a jerk!
People like that can be annoying. I love the snow, but you do have to remember that it causes a lot of problems and inconvience. I'm fortunate that
I have the option of working from home if gets bad. Stay safe at your end!

That said, we didn't get near as much snow overnight as they were predicting, a few inches at best. They're predicting a variable mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain today depending on how warm it gets, then several more inches of snow tonight.

I'm staying home. The roads aren't too bad right now, but that could change.
Besides, can't pass up the change for extra time with the kitties!