Relocating Feral Mom + Kittens Indoors

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Flatbush_TNR

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
DSC05289.jpg

wanted to say thanks to everyone, especially Sarthur2 Sarthur2 for all of your help, guidance and encouragement!

The mom was spayed and released safely back in her territory. All four cats were adopted out to loving homes a few weeks ago. It was very difficult to see them go, especially as our first kitten rescues, but we're very proud to have raised such upstanding kittizens! I'm also working on a short film about this experience and will share when available.

We jumped right into another rescue/foster situation which you can see on my Instagram account, the craziness never ends!

I'm so glad I joined this site to ask questions, you guys were incredibly generous with your time and wisdom and one day very soon I'll repay the favor for others.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you for the lovely update.

Thanks also for the link to your instagram rescue account.

The original kittens are gorgeous. I love little Onyx in the back. So glad they have all found their furr-ever homes. :)

Happy to have shared knowledge with you, and wishing you much success in your rescue endeavors!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I remember this thread and the fab videos! So glad you updated us and love the photo of all 4 . Brilliant

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
While I know this is old, what a lovely thread, hard work, story, family and ending(?).... it seems you’ve taken on more kittlings and stories!
Fond wishes and thank you for loving them all!
- From a feral kittling to grown house monster mum :dancingblackcat: