Reeses tried to rearrange our DVD's :)

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your little furball sounds as devious as mine!
But you know what? I never know what she will end up doing and I wouldn't change a hair on her! I think Reeses and Lexi would get along well together! She pulled a new one on me today....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Your little furball sounds as devious as mine!
But you know what? I never know what she will end up doing and I wouldn't change a hair on her! I think Reeses and Lexi would get along well together! She pulled a new one on me today....
What did she pull on you today?

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I know you said you thought about anchoring it to the wall and don't want to because you may want to move it some day, but it really is the best idea. All of our bookcases and things are ancored to the walll, we live in earthquake teritory so its safest for everyone involved. We have reareanged our place about 5 times since we moved in. Its no big deal, you just spend and extra 5 minutes removing the screw and then reataching it. For the holes we use DAP, its th egreatest product ever. It goes on pink and dries white, just sand it smooth and repaint.
I was going to say almost the same thing. Buy some thin chain from the hardware store. When you attach the screw try to screw into the wooden stud, not just the drywall, so it's super strong.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up to my desk being redone taffy decided he would find the cat treats... Funny thing is now I can not find them lol

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

I was going to say almost the same thing. Buy some thin chain from the hardware store. When you attach the screw try to screw into the wooden stud, not just the drywall, so it's super strong.
I don't know if it will go into a stud where it's positioned now, but I would use a screw anchor if it didn't. She wouldn't be able to put enough force to pull that out and the tower isn't heavy enough.

I just didn't know the best way to attach it to the dvd tower. It's a slotted/open back.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Honest, Dad, I was just sitting here and the thing fell to the floor! It's a good thing it didn't hit me - right Dad? Dad, right? I mean it Dad. I didn't do nuthing! Honest!"

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

"Honest, Dad, I was just sitting here and the thing fell to the floor! It's a good thing it didn't hit me - right Dad? Dad, right? I mean it Dad. I didn't do nuthing! Honest!"
Ha! At least Radar could never lie- he might be a pest but he always looks so guilty that he will always be caught out

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had to use a clamp to hold the cat tree up because the kits liked to toss it areound. You might have to do that it sort of looks like a bracket to lock a door
I use anything I can find lol.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

We had to use a clamp to hold the cat tree up because the kits liked to toss it areound. You might have to do that it sort of looks like a bracket to lock a door
I use anything I can find lol.
Yeah I think I have an idea. Those flexible metal rings that I think are used to clamp pipes. They have screws on one end to keep them together and holes where ou can put a screw through. I may use one of those. I think I have a few laying around.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have a few of them but I used these metal onse that went under the edge of the tree and the top fit on the wall like an L shape.

I save all this stuff If I throw something away with screws I will undo all them and reuse them LOL. I am a organizer with tools and tidbits never a need for the hardware store lol

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I do have a few of them but I used these metal onse that went under the edge of the tree and the top fit on the wall like an L shape.

I save all this stuff If I throw something away with screws I will undo all them and reuse them LOL. I am a organizer with tools and tidbits never a need for the hardware store lol
I have a bunch of random stuff in our workshop. When we bought the house, we literally bought EVERYTHING from the previous owner because she was moving into her fiances apartment and didn't need any of it. She literally took a rocking chair, a few pictures, and a small end table and that was it. So I'm still finding stuff I didn't know we had.

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I'm glad she took it upon herself because I've wanted to do it for a while.

I'm not quite sure what she was going for. What does everyone think? Alphabetical, Chronological, or by Genre?

Little brat, did she get to big trouble?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kirst

Little brat, did she get to big trouble?
Nah I figured she didn't do it on purpose so I was more concerned that she was ok.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I have a bunch of random stuff in our workshop. When we bought the house, we literally bought EVERYTHING from the previous owner because she was moving into her fiances apartment and didn't need any of it. She literally took a rocking chair, a few pictures, and a small end table and that was it. So I'm still finding stuff I didn't know we had.
WOW free stuff with a little to find daily... I would love it lol