Reeses is Loud & Proud for TCS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Well you had me scared for a minute, but I had not read any threads about her missing or anything.
Sorry about that. No she's fine

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I used Adobe Photoshop to make the 3 seperate pictures. I just took one picture of Reeses (the first one) and put her head from two different pictures on it for the other two. I used Adobe Illustrator to animate it.

I can make you one if you'd like. Let me know.
Your avatar is so cool! I love your siggy even more! I wish I knew how to use programs like that, but I don't even have a decent program to work with. I might get one at some point in time. How long did it take you to learn how to do all that neat stuff?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Your avatar is so cool! I love your siggy even more! I wish I knew how to use programs like that, but I don't even have a decent program to work with. I might get one at some point in time. How long did it take you to learn how to do all that neat stuff?
Well if you ever need help, let me know.

Uh, I can't say how long it took me to learn. I use Photoshop and I've been messing with it on my own since like 1995 or '96, so I just learned as I went along.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Thanks! I wanted to change my avatar, but I don't think I have enough posts to be able to do that. Yours is too cool!
No you don't yet. You need atleast over 700 posts and 120 days in membership before you can upload your own 50x50 avatar. Unless of course you become a paying member. I finally broke down and did that