Red spot on my cats nose won’t go away

Starion7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! So I am writing here cause I am a bit concerned about my cat’s peculiar red scab like spot on her nose.
IMG_1759.jpeg

Ever since the spot has not disappeared. I took a picture of her later that month…

IMG_1736.jpeg

It looked worse than before with more areas of her nose. I thought it was her going to the garage and getting dirty or dirty because of food.

So Last night I decided to check it again. And I had to wet her nose to make it visible, she does have hair around the area.
IMG_1762.png

The other very noticeable dark spots disappeared, but that one seems to not go away. She didn’t seemed to feel discomfort when touching the area, feels dry slightly bumped like a scab. I just wanted to know how bad or not too bad is. She’s 2 years old and not spayed.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS, despite what brough you here. It may be just the angle of the pics but it looks like it has gotten worse. It looks more irritated/red than originally, and even though you don't think it is bothering your cat, she may be rubbing/scratching at it.

It's gone on long enough that you should probably have a vet check it out. You could try sending them the pics, but I would imagine they are going to tell you to let them take a better look at it 'in person'.

Last edited: