Recurring ear problems

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, Just thought I would share, we went through something similiar with Pickles in 2004 we though he had ear mites, and they treated it as ear mites, until it just wouldn't go away. THey sent us to another vet and they eventually did surgery (they discovered he had a squamous cell carcinoma), You can read it if you like if you type in the search squamous cell pickles. We went through an ordeal but he is still here with us, although he had new issues. I just thought I would let you know, because he went through alot before they figured it out, because our original vet just said to clean them, and do the drops etc. Hope this helps. Your in my thoughts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crystal_

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone I've tried to switch her food but so far she won't eat anything but Purina.
I've also been putting drops of extra virgin olive oil in her ears but it's not helping. It causes more gunk to come to the top and it kind of dries around her ear canal which is driving her so crazy that she scratched her ears real bad the other day.

Has anyone heard of PetAlive Ear Dr ear drops? Do you know if it is any good?