Rectal Temperature?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thats very kind......she is so lumpy and uncomfortable. she hardly moves now. You can feel them really easily under her skin, you can almost grab paws and legs. There is one other thing i am curious about? Her mammory glands are very enlarged at one end but not very swollen at the other end. Is this normal? She really has licked the hair away from her nipples right by her back end but the ones from about half way up to her chest are only swollen a little bit. I'm just worried that she won't have enough milk when the kits arrive?

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kali's teats was the same way she should be ok! Kali's kittens are fat and healthy! your just being a normal cat mommy "a worry wort"....lol

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
god i know!!! I need her to have this kittens soon for the sake of my own sanity! I am worrying about everything but mostly about her having them when i'm at work and not being there to help her. Lucky i only do a 4 hour shift a day and can get home in 10 minutes. As from tonight i'll be sleeping with her in the room i set up for her. I have been up checking on her hourly through the night almost, so i figured if i slept in the room where she was i can be around if she wants me to be. Would that work do u think? Its such a shame she can't talk then i'd leave my mobile for her to call me on lol

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i found with lilly that her back teats were always fuller then her front and bigger. the kittens used to fight over the back teats, we was ok as she only had 3 . but the bigger 2 always pushed the runt out of the way so every so often i would put the runt *forest* to the back teat just so she had a chance for the *best milk* lol

sparklepanties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh well i'm glad thats normal because i was a little concerned. I have bought a tub of Kitten Replacement milk anyway just incase. When should the milk come in do u think? I have been squeezing her teats gently and nothing so far. A friend of mine said it comes in on the day they are born but i thought it was meant to be a couple of days before the labour?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trust me dont take her temp it is so hard to do and drives the mom away
If she does have them while you are away dont worry trust me she will do good.