Recommendations for organic cat litter that is incredible

jkuras

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I do not know where to post this, so if I need correction, let me know - I love sharing good news and good products.  I do get a bit excited.

I have been trying every cat litter out there and now, I have how found the one I am sticking with.  Siria cat litter.  It is an organic grain.  Smells like the country field.  No chemicals or perfumes and clumps immediately.  The urine does not even reach the bottom.  You don't have to change this litter for a week (I have one cat) and best of all it is FLUSHABLE!  Safe for the environment.  I also add to it, Feline Pine, natural pine shavings, also a natural clump litter.

The litter box always smells lovely.  I have have been using this for 3 weeks.   I have tried every expensive litter out there,  and this is amazing.  

Joyce

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
jkuras jkuras , glad you found something that works for you. Check out the Reviews section on TCS. You can write your own review of both litters there. If you don't find the specific product you want to review you can ask Anne Anne to add it for you.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Joyce!

That's great to know! It sounds great.  My question is, how expensive is it & For what size?

Thanks,

Kelly

Last edited: