recommendations for a good sports bra?? (girls only question in case it's not obvious

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm, er, well-endowed. I would also suggest going somewhere where they can fit you, at least once - and while some of the bras will be a lot more expensive than those from Target, it can be worth it. If you have a Soma near you, I'd might stop in there. They're a division of Chico's, have a wide range of sizes and styles, including some for athletic wear, and the fitters I've met there seem to be very good and not pushy if none of the styles are what you're looking for.

Nordstroms have good fitters as well. Some of the larger sports chains have good sports bras, but, again, I'd see if I could get a professional fitting first to 'know' what your true size is, and then hit the chains. Also, maybe try googling for independent bra stores in your area - especially the ones who work with mastectomy patients - those will have some terrific fitters, and a lot of those stores specialize in carrying a extremely wide range of sizes and styles.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
about fitting- I've been fitted before at victoria's secret but I know they gave me the wrong size. I prefer a smaller size than what they gave me. If I wear the size they said I should, there is no point in a bra I might as well go without one lol