Recently spayed cats

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome.
The first picture is a little blurry, but it seems ok, as it is the second one.
I'd say you don't have to worry about it.
Keep an eye on the incisions. If you see them getting inflammed, reddish, swollen, hotter than the rest of the belly, call the vet.

My kitty has been spayed last Thursday, so today is day 4 since the surgery, and she's fine. I'm also doing what the vets said at the discharging, keep the incision clean and disinfected a couple of times a day. I use a simple gauze with skin disinfectant.
My kitty is also wearing the cone, to prevent her from licking the incision. I think she'll keep her on until tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skyaishlin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi and welcome.
The first picture is a little blurry, but it seems ok, as it is the second one.
I'd say you don't have to worry about it.
Keep an eye on the incisions. If you see them getting inflammed, reddish, swollen, hotter than the rest of the belly, call the vet.

My kitty has been spayed last Thursday, so today is day 4 since the surgery, and she's fine. I'm also doing what the vets said at the discharging, keep the incision clean and disinfected a couple of times a day. I use a simple gauze with skin disinfectant.
My kitty is also wearing the cone, to prevent her from licking the incision. I think she'll keep her on until tomorrow.
I got my cat a recovery suit since she is a little more adventurous, and will do everything to take anything off of her, I really hope that won’t affect anything. Should I be worried about the redness in the first picture?

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat suit should be loose enough not to be too adherent to her body and let the incision take air.
Could you retake the first photo, please?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skyaishlin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It isn’t it feels the same as everything else

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good, so you have nothing to worry about ;)
Keep an eye on the incisions for a couple of days more.
I'm thinking about removing the E-cone from my kitten today.