Reasons why cats rule and dogs drool!!!

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Dogs smell like moldy feet. Cats smell like roses and sunshine.
2. Dogs have that weird "always smiling" expression. Cats have an awesome "screw you" expression.
3. Dogs do that annoying panting thing. It sounds like a creepy phone call. Cats know how to keep their mouths closed.
4. Barking can really get on your nerves, especially those little yapping dogs. Meowing is cute and pleasant and sounds like a chorus of angels.
5.Dogs can't purr. Cats can and it's adorable.
6. Dogs really do drool!! Cats are much more elegant.
7. Cats have a lot more interesting markings than dogs. If I were to switch my siblings' two black labs, they would never know the difference (and neither would the dogs).
8. A large dog's poop can be the size of a kitten. Disgusting!
9. Cats poop in a box. You scoop it trash it, and forgot about it. Dogs poop in the yard, where you get to step in it later in your favorite pair of shoes or your 18 month old nephew finds and brings you "chocolate."
10. Garfield and Puss in Boots are hilarious. All Lassie ever did was get Timmy in to trouble, and Scooby Doo has a speech impediment.
11. A cat will never be big enough to devour a young child or a Thanksgiving turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LoL! I tend to agree, not being a particular fan of dogs, myself... tho I just can't figure out how to describe the smell they give off other than offensive! And a dog's breath is no peppermint stick, either.
So yes, given a choice between which makes more practical sense for a pet, cats win... paws down! Dogs are fine, staying outside in a kennel with their own yard to run around in... & don't like how they can carry fleas or ticks to your indoor abode.
Could it be any more obvious, I am a "Cat Person"? ;)