REALLY upset

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mcloughlin, i just read your story as well, that must have been the most horrible moment!

Alright I have to stop or im gonna start crying again.

purrdelight

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is soo terrible, even seeing something like that and I'd be a complete emotional mess, that poor kitty. I have two kitties of my own and if either one of them somehow got out and I never saw it again, I'd be completely and utterly heartbroken.

Our kitties are members of our family, and especially with me, give me calm and love when I need it by using warm kitty cuddles and soft kitty purrs.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I saw something like that I'd have snapped!
I can't believe that noone said anything to them! To bad you can't (anonymously of course) put up posters with pictures resembling that cat on their door and around the neighborhood just to see what they do.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that's hideous. You poor thing, having to see that.

Rest in peace beautiful tabby, I hope you are in a much happier place now.
Is there really nothing in the UK to protect cats from dangerous dogs? I'm really shocked. I'll ask my mum, she's just finished her law degree. That is so hideous, I can't believe that old couple just let their dog carry the cat around - there must be something wrong with them. If I were you I'd try to find out what happened.