Really upset right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shengmei

Hubby told me that once. You know what I did? I ordered a year's worth of Drs. Foster and Smith kitten food. I told him "If you are getting rid of the cats, who is eating the kitten food. YOU?"

lol I wish my mom would go for that...Like a lot of immigrant Asians, she isn't really an animal person, so she doesn't get things like letting them sleep in my bed or just having animals in general. Oh well...

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two cents (but only that!) If you don't live with them, don't worry about it. Parents have to get used to the fact that we grow up and live our own lives eventually.

If you do live with them, lie.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They would take him away for a quarentine?

Here they just quarentine them there, as long as you can section the animal off from other animals.

Glad everything thing will be alright. :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

My two cents (but only that!) If you don't live with them, don't worry about it. Parents have to get used to the fact that we grow up and live our own lives eventually.

If you do live with them, lie.
Yeah, I live down where I go to school. I think Dad would talk her out of trying to make me get rid of him, but that would be some fight while it lasted. I love my mom, but man, sometimes...

And yeah, they wanted to take him to either the shelter or his vet clinic (my preference but at my cost) to keep an eye on him for rabies and such, and they would have if I hadn't had the condo on standby to move into. Apparently they don't allow quarantines in apartments since dogs have to go out to potty, so no animals are allowed to be quarantined there. But the condo is okay, thank goodness.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Yeah, I live down where I go to school. I think Dad would talk her out of trying to make me get rid of him, but that would be some fight while it lasted. I love my mom, but man, sometimes...
Well, she is just being a mom - but so are you